We invite you to join us for a Monthly Health Fair the first Thursday of each month from 7 - 10 a.m. in the lobby of Northern Nevada Medical Center.
Date: First Thursday of each month
Time: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Location: NNMC Lobby; NNMC Advantage members enjoy a 10 percent discount on all health fair tests!
- Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy — Test for Vitamin D deficiency — $40
- High Sensitivity C-reactive protein — determine if you are at risk for heart and vascular disease — $25
- EKG for electrical activity of the heart and overall heart function — $35
- Blood pressure and body fat screenings – Free
- Lipid profile with cholesterol, triglycerides and HDL/LDL ratio — $20
- Complete blood chemistry panel with a report on 15 blood chemistry levels — $20
- Thyroid screening (TSH), screening for an overactive or underactive thyroid gland — $35
- Thyroid function and free T4 — $35
- Hemoglobin A1C (glycosylated hemoglobin), routine dietary screening for diabetics — $30
- ABO/RH (Blood typing) — $20
- Complete blood count (CBC), indicating viral/bacterial presence and red/white blood cell counts — $15
- PSA prostate cancer blood screening — $35
Fasting is required for best results in blood screenings.
A physician or nurse will be available to address your questions.
We are unable to bill insurance for health fair services, but we provide a receipt for patients who want to submit for reimbursement