Cardiologists at Northern Nevada Medical Group specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions and diseases affecting the heart and vascular system. They collaborate with a variety of other specialists to provide you with the care you need. Advanced diagnostic tests are available to help detect issues and create an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
Schedule an appointment online or call 775-356-4514.
Our Outpatient Services
- Cardiac Screenings (noninvasive)
- Carotid ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Nuclear scan
- Stress tests including echo-guided, exercise and nuclear
- Tilt table testing
- General Cardiology
- Management of blood pressure, cholesterol and other cardiovascular issues
- Preventive medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac catheterization and stenting
- Electrophysiology studies
- Pacemaker/implantable cardioverter
- Defibrillator (ICD) placement
- Peripheral vascular intervention (for PAD)
Heart Attack Care
The Chest Pain Center at Northern Nevada Medical Center is accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for its ability to assess, diagnose, and treat patients who may be having a heart attack. The center provides:
- Access to a highly skilled team of cardiology professionals 24/7
- Sophisticated testing and treatment
- Quick, appropriate triage for chest pain, irregular heart rhythms, and other cardiac emergencies
- Treatment to clear blocked arteries and restore blood and oxygen flow to prevent damage to heart tissue
- Private evaluation rooms
If you see a teenager or adult suddenly collapse, follow the American Heart Association Guidelines:
- Call 9-1-1 or ask someone to call for you.
- Start CPR. Press hard and fast on the middle of the chest.
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
- American Heart Association®/American Stroke Association® Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus with Honor Roll Elite
- Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- Mission: Lifeline NSTEMI Silver Quality Achievement Award